Monday, September 29, 2008

Dow Down, Prozac Up

Get the Prozac ready. I am watching the stock market close. The Dow is down 777.68. The bell has rung but some trades are still in the works. If I actually had money, I might invest, but since I don't, I just see this as a predicesor of what is to come. . . get the cabbage and potato recipes ready.

Philisophically, I for those who are close to failing failing and I'm glad that the bailout did not pass. Forget the idea of seperation of church and state, business and government are not a great mix either. I litterally laughed when they said that the tax payers would get money back if / when the companies bailed out made money in the future. But I am a conservative at heart and the massive swings are scarey.

We'll have to keep our eyes open.

No comments: