Sunday, September 13, 2009

What to do if you develop CRS?

Have you ever heard the phrases:

  • He isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

  • She isn't the bightest light bulb.

  • One french fry short of a happy meal.


Well, my kids have come up with a new one for me. "Mom, go flip the fish sticks."



The other day, I was making fish sticks. The kids were in the kitchen. I was doing other things. I turned the timer on and left the room. When the timer went off I went back to flip the fish sticks - - -problem being that I hadn't even put them in the oven. Ooooppps! The kids thought it was very funny though.

I would really begin to worry about Alzheimer's except the next day when we were going hiking and needed a compass. I was the only one who knew where it was. It isn't mine. I wasn't the last one to use it. It wasn't in my dresser. But, I knew exactly where it was.

So apparently the important things like feeding my family - forget it; but obscure crazy things - I've got it covered.

No comments: