Saturday, September 19, 2009

Take Your Best Shot by Austin Gutwein Preview

Sometimes, I am awed by how God works in this world. Yesterday, I was blogging about using your time to help others and today I find a book that speaks just to that point. In fact, it takes it one step farther: It not only encourages you to use your time to help others, but shows the power that one life has to change the world.



Recently, I had seen Thomas Nelson Book Review and had applied to review books for them. I was intrigued because while you agree to review books, you are not required or even encouraged to make the review positive. They want an honest opinion of the book. Today, I received my acceptance to review and got to choose the book that I wished to review. I poked around the options, but then this book, Take Your Best Shot by Austin Gutwein, caught my eye. The website allowed me to preview a few pages and I was hooked. I even went to far as to follow up and check out the YouTube video, Maggie's Story, that sent Austin on his Journey.




Now I just have to wait for the book in the mail so that I can finish reading it and give you a clear run down on its worthiness, but judging by its first chapter, you'll be hearing some positive praise.

No comments: