Here are the rules for this award:
- To pick up the Circle of Friends Blog Award cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog.
- Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends.
- Link to your nominees within your blog post.
- Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post.
- Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation.
- Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
This is not going to be easy:
First, I will have to list one of my in person friends who also happens to be a very talented decorator. She doesn't necessarily blog everyday, but when she does, watch out. If you live in CT you can check her out on channel 8 Connecticut Style or even better, you can visit her at her gallery in Glastonbury. For the rest of us, we will have to settle for her blog.
Second, I will include my first blog buddy, Gauri, all the way from India.
And Fifth, a new, old friend Carolyn's Postcards from Suburbia. Carolyn has a column also in the Meriden Record Journal. I was thrilled to find out that I could keep up with her great writing online.
I hate to say, that I could go on and on, perhaps even with people that blog more often or write better, but rules are rules, so here are my choices. If you get a chance, stop by and say "hi" to them.
Thanks again Mrs. Momma. You made my day.