Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Educational Progress - for 1 month???

Today we received our letter from the assistant superintendent accepting our educational plan for the kids. However, there were a few changes. For example, since we moved at the end of April, I applied for the 2009-2010 year and did not expect to have to do anything until next spring, but instead, she wants our progress report to the principals of what would be their respective schools by June 22nd – Yes, that is 13 days away! At first, I got my ire up but then I thought “ maybe they were just trying to get us on the same track with all of the other homeschoolers” and so I started writing it up. I was only going to account for my time here and not the entire year. Now, I’m left wondering am I giving them too much. I welcome any insight. When we lived in Connecticut, I knew the laws inside and out, but here in Massachusetts, I’m much more unsure.

No comments: