Sunday, May 10, 2009

Want to Turn Your Husband On - Get rid of Romantic Flavors and add some food

Men are very funny. As a woman, I spend money and time picking out all sorts of wonderful sents from Bath & Body: Cucumber Mellon, Black Amethyst, Cherry Blossom. My daughter and I spend endless time smelling all of the different products. Well, I have learned that all that time is worthless.

As many of you know, when you are moving things have a tendency to get misplaced. Needless to say for the first few weeks in our move, I could not find my body washes so I was forced to use my daughters “gingerbread”, I have never had so many complements on how I smell. My son noticed it first. “Mom, you smell good.” I didn’t think anything of it. Until later, my husband said the same thing. There are a lot of complements that my husband gives me, but “oh, you smell yummy” is not usually one of them. I dismissed it at first. The next day came the same compliment from my husband, “You smell really good.” I couldn’t disregard it this time. Clearly “gingerbread” was a good choice. So out goes Wisteria and in comes Chocolate Chip Cookie, Brownies, and maybe Fudge.



What sents of body gel do you like?

No comments: