Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Picking Out Christmas Cards Already

I know it is a little early, but not too early.  There is now less that two months to the big day - - - dare I say it - - - -Christmas.  I happen to be writing an article about Christmas cards and I came by a website that I thought you all might find interesting:




This website lists the many charities that have holiday cards for sale.  In addition, the site advises you if they use recycled stock, how much the charity receives from the sale, and if you can claim any portion deductible.  Cards That Give was founded on a simple principle:  imagine all the good we could do if just a portion of our $2 million dollar Christmas card frenzy was aimed to non-profits.

So if you are not planning to make your own cards this year, consider surfing over to their site and finding a card that will give twice as much holiday cheer.

No comments: