Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Halloween Costume

Ok, I wasn't going to post this quiz because I wasn't crazy about some of the language / ideals in the answers to choose from, but when I got my ideal costume, it was too funny not to post.

Most of you out there don't know me personally, so this won't be as funny to you. For those of you that do know me,you should get a good laugh.






Your Halloween Costume Should Be



A Girl Scout



The inside joke is that this would be my costume, my real life costume. I have been in Girl Scouting for 30 years and have been the leader for three different troops. I've been a service unit leader, trainer, and Service Unit cookie manager. So if I walked around in this, most people would think that it was a regular day.

If you decided to take the quiz (despite my warning about some of the language), let us know what you come up with.

No comments: