Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Quizing kids on Spelling words

I want to let you know about a program that was introduced to me called SpellQuizzer . The author of the program allowed me to test the program so that I could let you all know what I think. Unfortunately, I have been so busy that I hadn't had a chance to check it out until last night. DS2 actually had a spelling list that he didn't want to study and so I decided that I would plug them into the program to see how it would work.

Thus far, I can tell you that DS2 didn't "study" his spelling words, but instead played with the program for over an hour. These are gifts that I love; learning that take effort. DS2 worked for a very long time and enjoyed the fun of typing in the words and trying to read the words.

Frankly, I am going to try to use it a little more before I make a decision on my overall grade of the program, but so far it has helped a busy mom. You can check the program out yourself by going to www.spellquizzer.com and download a free trial yourself. Let me know how it works for you and look forward to future posts telling you more about this program.

No comments: