Some of the lessons that I have learned over the last week are:
- Life would not be the same without DH.
- Laughter can dispel even the worst temper.
- A smile is contagious.
- The answer to WWJD is help a child.
- When two things battle for the same time slot on your calendar it is not a conflict but a matter of prioritization.
- Wording matters.
- DD and DS1 have been delightful children and DH and I are very lucky people.
- God's plans for your lives are bigger and brighter than anything you could have ever thought of.
- Dishes can wait.
- 2 kids + 1 kid = way less time, way more laundry & more dishes, and way, way more groceries.
- That being loved consistently without reservation is a right that all children deserve.
- When you are frustrated, take a breathe.
- I need a way bigger calendar!
- Being a mom is the most important job in the world.
and to steal a phrase from one of my favorite childhood songs:
"love is something if you give it away, you'll end up having more."