Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary Luke and Laura

I forgot to acknowledge a very important wedding anniversary. Apparently November 16th is Luke and Laura's wedding anniversary.


Now I must admit, now I don't really have the time, energy, or interest in watching soaps, but back then I was thoroughly addicted. General Hospital being my number one addiction, but to leesser extents I was also addicted to All My Children and One Life to Live. I loved Luke and Laura, adored Blackie, and had my breath taken away by Rick Springfield.

So happy anniversary to the married, unmarried, remarried, possibly now divorced Luke and Laura. May all of us have much calmer and longer marriages than your characters.

If you used to be addicted to the Soaps, what characters did you love?

No comments: